The Paleo Weight loss program is over 10,000 years of age. It’s the Caveman Diet or even the diet caveman ate. The Paleolithic Period is pre-agriculture and animal domestication. Caveman and ladies traveled in small bands always searching for food and shelter. The times of year and locations determined the supply of food and shelter. All food was eaten raw. 1 / 2 of the caveman’s diet was fruits and veggies, leaves, herbal treatments, nuts, seed products, and eggs. Wild harmful creatures needed to be hunted and wiped out for food. Animal skins and real furs were utilized for clothing and shelter.
Animal teeth and bones utilized as weapons. The remanding 1 / 2 of the Caveman’s diet was creatures and fish. Caveman living near rivers, ponds and oceans had high use of fish. Caveman that resided inland primary supply of meat were wild creatures. Herbal treatments weren’t only eaten but additionally employed for medicinal reasons. The caveman’s reasons for dying were accidents, infection and giving birth.
Caveman didn’t are afflicted by present day illnesses: cancer, diabetes type 2 and heart illnesses. The Paleo man relied on, “Survival of the Fittest.” Physical fitness was a direct result dieting and exercise. Free Paleo Recipes: Nutty Peachy Arugula Green Spinach Salad, Paleo Balsamic Dressing, and Paleo Stir Fry Recipe
Paleo weight loss schedule, is gluten, dairy, soy and chemical free. A minimal fat and occasional carb diet. A lot of Paleo meals are unsaturated macro nutrients. The current diet has an abundance of scrumptious and healthy recipes.
Nutty Peachy Arugula Green Spinach Salad
– 11/2 cups fresh arugula
– 11/2 cup green spinach
– ½ cup blackberries
– ¾ cup slice peaches (peeled or unpeeled decline in 1/8)
– 4 to 6slices bacon (fried)
– 2 tablespoons of. virgin coconut oil
– 1 steamed egg
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon (option)
– 1 teaspoon nutmeg (option)
– Wash arugula, green spinach, and blackberries. Put aside to dry.
– Covering and cut nuts in ½
– In a small pan sauté sliced fresh peaches. Sauté in virgin coconut oil. Remove when tender and hang aside.
– Crumble crisp fried bacon into bits.
– Carefully chop shelled and difficult steamed egg.
– Combine arugula, green spinach, bacon blackberries, eggs, nuts, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Place combination in a salad bowl and top with sauteed peaches. Add balsamic dressing of preference.
– Serves 4
Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe
In normal size, bowl combines essential olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey (to taste). Orthodox Paleo diets do not let honey. I actually do use small quantities of honey when cooking Paleo.
Paleo Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
– 1 lb boneless chicken cubs
– ½ lb broccoli florets
– ¼ lb red bell pepper (sliced)
– ¼ lb fresh carrots (cut in diameter)
– ½ lb carefully chopped chives
– 5 garlic clove cloves carefully chopped
– 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
– 1 teaspoon ocean salt (to taste)
– 2 tbsps. coconut oil
– Coat pan with coconut oil. Sauté cubed chicken in pan until tender.
– Set completely cooked chicken aside.
– In separate fry pan covered with coconut oil sauté veggies.
– When veggies tender but crisp add sauté Chicken Ocean salt and pepper.
– Mix all components well and serve.
With mouth-watering recipes like this, no one would ever feel like they were missing out. Paleo Diet recipes make it easy for you to incorporate a healthy diet into your life without ever feeling deprived or bored.